Omni Reiki: Learning and Studying Reiki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
https://omni-reiki.forumotion.com

The Application to be a Student: Please post reply as a new message. Empty The Application to be a Student: Please post reply as a new message.

Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:23 am
The Application to be a Student: Please post reply as a new message. 1

Reiki Student Application Form

Personal Information:

Name: _______________________
Email: _______________________
Phone: _______________________
Date: _______________________
Section 1: Introduction to Reiki

Have you heard of Reiki before? If yes, where did you learn about it?

What draws you to explore Reiki? (e.g., personal interest, professional development, curiosity, etc.)

Section 2: Discussion Questions About Reiki

What do you believe Reiki is?

How would you define "energy" in the context of healing?

What do you think the role of the practitioner is in a Reiki session?

Do you think healing can occur simply through touch? Why or why not?

Are you familiar with the concept of "universal life force energy"? What comes to mind when you hear this term?

Have you ever participated in any holistic or alternative healing practices before (e.g., massage, meditation, acupuncture)? Please describe your experience.

Section 3: Your Energy Healing Experiences

Have you ever experienced energy healing, such as Reiki, yoga, meditation, or similar practices? If so, please share your experience.

How did you feel before and after your energy healing experience?

What aspects of your healing experience stood out to you the most?

Do you practice any form of self-care or personal energy management? If yes, please describe.

Section 4: Expectations from the Course

What specific skills or knowledge do you hope to gain from this Reiki class?

Are there any personal goals you want to achieve through your learning of Reiki?

How do you envision utilizing what you learn in this class in your life?

Is there anything else you would like us to know about your interests or experiences with energy healing?

Thank You!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this application. We look forward to learning and growing together in this journey of Reiki!
Admin
Admin
https://omni-reiki.forumotion.com

The Application to be a Student: Please post reply as a new message. Empty Re: The Application to be a Student: Please post reply as a new message.

Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:43 am
Reiki Student Application Form

Personal Information:

Name: Casimyra Elder-Bickler
Email: chaos.reiki_teacher@myyahoo.com
Phone: 509-520-1113
Section 1: Introduction to Reiki

Have you heard of Reiki before? If yes, where did you learn about it? I have, and I have been teaching it since 2002.

What draws you to explore Reiki? (e.g., personal interest, professional development, curiosity, etc.) The fact its natural and non-invasive.

Section 2: Discussion Questions About Reiki

What do you believe Reiki is? The power of All-Maker's love being channeled to healing a person, place, thing, or idea.

How would you define "energy" in the context of healing? The power and force of creation, healing, and ressurection.

What do you think the role of the practitioner is in a Reiki session? They are to facilitate healing in others and change the world.

Do you think healing can occur simply through touch? Why or why not? Yes, I believe that a persons belief and intentions activate the process.

Are you familiar with the concept of "universal life force energy"? What comes to mind when you hear this term? Universal Life Force Energy is the Cosmic lifeforce of the universe. The energy that binds reality and all which exists into being.

Have you ever participated in any holistic or alternative healing practices before (e.g., massage, meditation, acupuncture)? Please describe your experience. All three mentioned, and depending on circumstances, all methods of interacting with the spiritual have worked.

Section 3: Your Energy Healing Experiences

Have you ever experienced energy healing, such as Reiki, yoga, meditation, or similar practices? If so, please share your experience. Yes I have and they have changed my life, prolonging it with a terminal illness.

How did you feel before and after your energy healing experience? Before I was sore and tired, after I was relaxed and nearly pain free.

What aspects of your healing experience stood out to you the most? The fact it was so simple

Do you practice any form of self-care or personal energy management? If yes, please describe. Daily affirmations and listening to positive music while blending my energy with its intentions.

Section 4: Expectations from the Course

What specific skills or knowledge do you hope to gain from this Reiki class? To be a better teacher.

Are there any personal goals you want to achieve through your learning of Reiki? Expand my awareness and become more proficient.

How do you envision utilizing what you learn in this class in your life? I run a healing business.

Is there anything else you would like us to know about your interests or experiences with energy healing? I want to learn as much as humanly possible.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum